Update: Deadline past (Expired)
The Canadian Organization of Paramedic Regulators (COPR) has acquired three examination data banks from the Alberta College of Paramedics covering the following three designations:
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) – 578 items
- Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) – 617 Items
- Advanced Care Paramedic (ACP) – 437 Items
They are now accepting Requests for Proposals from subject matter experts (SMEs) that are interested in participating in a two-phased contract to:
- Phase 1: Provide expert review and revision, as necessary, of the acquired 578 EMR items, as per project specifications.
- Phase 2: Provide expert review and revisions, as necessary, to the acquired 437 ACP and 617 PCP items, as per project specifications.
The goal of the project is that prior to incorporating the above items into the COPR item data bank, each item must be reviewed to ensure its compliance with COPR’s standards. This includes compliance in terms of the content and scope of each item, as well as compliance with COPR’s stylistic norms and expectations.
This is an exciting project for COPR and all those involved, which when completed, will enhance the current ACP and PCP item banks and will provide a solid basis for an EMR item bank. Interested proponents could be individuals, groups of individuals or organizations. For more information including timelines and a skills breakdown, read the Request for Proposal document. Please submit your proposal to COPR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm CST on December 17, 2020.