To take the exam you must complete the following steps:
- Once you have obtained provisional registration, the exam application will be available in your member profile.
- Complete and submit the entire application, including fees. An application will not be processed if the fee is not submitted.
- Applications will be processed within 10 days and you will receive a confirmation email with exam details. (If you do not have the confirmation email within 10 days, please check your junk folders.)
Special accommodations requests
For special accommodation requests, please use the Exam Special Accommodation Requests Form.
Contact Exams@ABparamedics.com if you have questions or concerns.
Click the exam date to apply online
- All exams are scheduled to be held in Edmonton and Sherwood Park, AB. Location(s) to be announced.
- All exams are tentatively scheduled; however dates are subject to change.
- Ensure applications are submitted as early as possible. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications are accepted until maximum capacity has been reached or until 4 pm on the date of the application deadline. Once a session is full (or after the deadline), applicants will be deferred to the next available exam session.