To remain active, you need to complete the entire renewal process by 4 pm on September 30.
This means making sure your CC credits are logged, you’ve submitted your renewal application form and completed payment for the upcoming membership year.
If you still need to log your mandatory CE training, please follow this process to make sure it is entered correctly:
- Log into the member portal
- Go to Profile > Continuing Competence
- Click Add CPD Activity
- Select Continuing Education
- Select Approved CE Course from the drop down menu
- Click on the FIND button > put the word misconduct in the Course name contains field > click on the blue find button
- Click on AFRHP: Protecting Patients from Sexual Abuse and Misconduct
If you aren’t planning to renew, please make sure you fill out a Declaration of Non-Renewal so we know how best to communicate with you going forward. Thank you in advance for your cooperation if this is your current situation.
Staff are available to assist if you need help. Please email registration@ABparamedics.com.