Registration Application Fee
All applicants pay a non-refundable $100 registration application fee.
Return to Practice Fee
Any practitioner who previously held a practice permit with the College, and is seeking to Return to Practice, must pay an additional non-refundable $400 Return to Practice fee to cover the additional administrative costs to reinstate a practice permit.
Registration requirements can include:
- Liability Insurance (all applicants)
- Criminal Record Check (all applicants)
- Registration Exam (if applicable)
- Original transcript, provided by the education institution (if applicable)
- Education (all applicants)
- Ethics and Jurisprudence Examination (all applicants)
- Sexual assault and misconduct prevention training (all applicants)
- Payment of applicable registration fees (all applicants)